Career development balance
(also called Balanced career development)
Career development balance is a state of career development when individual is being all-around developed. All-around development of individual means that person develops all possible traits – knowledge, language skills, handcraft skills, visual artistic skills, musical skills, theatrical (behavioral) skills, health, physical strength. This is possible with specific agenda which differs depending on the stage of career development or life cycle.
– Sports, physical work in the garden or building site, dances – 3 h;
– Reading and writing texts, listening to lectures and speaking, watching videos – 3 h;
– Singing, music instruments play, drawing and handcrafts – 3 h;
– Sleep – 8 h;
– Preparing and having meals, hygiene, traveling – 5 h;
– Other activities – 2 h
TOTAL: 24 h.
Sleep is preferable 9 h even for grownups, especially men doing bodybuilding, for a better progress. Traveling means from home to work, school, shop, social centers, friends place etc. Meals, hygiene and traveling may differ from 3 – 6 h per day depending on conditions (self made meals or served by restaurant, traveling distance can be long or very short, differences in hygienic needs – visiting spa, hairdresser and other services might change the time a lot).
Seventh day is for meditation, praying, overthinking events and deeds, taking a walk in a park or a museum, visiting church, spending time with family or doing something opposite to what person usually does during the working days.
Interactive and integrated career development / education
Interactive and integrated career development or education is when there is interaction between teachers in order to harmonize and integrate content of their subjects into each other concerning education of a specific individual. In other words teachers of a student do not work separately from each other, but come together and hold a seminar, where they merge contents of their subjects in order to save time of a student and help student memorize material.
A simplified example, where only one subject is chosen as central/profile – history, time framework – a week:
1. History – ancient Egypt, water supply systems and pyramids, ancient Egypt sports
2. Geometry – pyramids
3. Algebra – task “how many liters of water can Egyptian field worker deliver from dawn till dusk during the summer solstice day to the field if he uses 5 l shaduff and 100 m long pipe with air temperature 30 degrees Celsius and water temperature 23 degrees Celsius”, second task in English language “[something about sports]”, third task in German language “something about astronomy”
4. Geography – north Africa, modern Egypt
5. English – reading a story about ancient Egypt, pyramids, astronomy
6. German – reading a story about ancient Egypt, pyramids, astronomy or modern sports
7. Sports – wrestling, weightlifting, long jump, swimming, rowing, shooting, fishing and athletics, as well as various kinds of ball games
8. Third foreign language – [same principal as English and German]
9. Handcrafts – making a shaduff, making a pyramid out of reed or paper, making papyrus, making brick out of clay, making a traditional Egyptian garment, making traditional Egyptian clay pot
11. Biology – plant watering, biodiversity in north Africa/Nile valley
12. Chemistry – minerals found in Egypt, synthesis, possible chemical reactions
13. Visual art – drawing on theme of Ancient or modern Egypt
14. Astronomy – night sky in Egypt, modern astronomy compared to Egyptian.
15. Theology – Coptic Christianity, ancient Egyptian faith, modern Egyptian faith – Islam.
16. Physics – physics of sandstorm, electromagnetic properties of pyramids, ancient Egyptian wind powered devices.
17. Dances – modern dance – breakdance “king tut” style
18. Music – Egyptian music – ancient/modern. Music about Egypt: Opera – Giuseppe Verdi – Aida.
19. and so on and so forth… Depends on imagination and cooperation skills.
The best way to apply this method is through having one teacher for all the subjects. If we assume that if single student can learn all the subjects, it is logical to assume that single teacher may be able to teach all those subjects. Better than one teacher would be two – man and woman – cooperating teachers working together at the same time, preferably married.